Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Who is going to Names this year?

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:18:45 -0500, the infamous Jon Elson
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:58:18 -0500, the infamous Jon Elson
scrawled the following:

Wes wrote:
Just wondering.

Wes
I'll be there with my minimill and EMC.

Will the EMC be squared, Jon?

Oh, well, now.....

EMC2 could be just a plain two, or it COULD be EMC^2, I don't know. We
will have the largest EMC contingent since a few years back, when there
was a nasty debacle at NAMES, I think that was 2005?

We had a physics-based incident over on the Wreck once, long ago.
Someone got the hang of ScarySharp(tm) and the blade was so sharp, it
split an atom when he waved it around. Luckily, nobody has made that
mistake again since then.

--
You can't do anything about the length of your life,
but you _can_ do something about its width and depth.