Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney Robert Swinney is offline

Default I went to a school (machinery) auction

Tim sez:

"I have this ongoing nightmare that at some point we're going to
collectively realize that we really _do_ need to do manufacturing to
thrive, but everyone who knows how will be in rest homes or underground."

Yep! It goes right along with the MIS - MIT group in the future when they want to really build a
computer; only to find out the last old guy that understood Ohm's law died the week before.

Bob (software ain't engineering) Swinney