Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Who is going to Names this year?

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:23:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Maybe. I thought about bringing my pair (RH & LH) of Reid engines.
Cost to travel and lodge is an issue these days since employer went
bankrupt.

Bob

Hey Bob,

Well, the Seagate Hotel is closed for renovations, but the other
on-site hotel, the Park Inn, has a special room rate of just under
$100, and that is the same price for 1 to 4 guests in the room. So,
don't come alone....bring 3 friends...and split all the costs.

We were talking about Reid engines the other day at a club in St.
Thomas. I'm sure that those guys would love to see what you have.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.