Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Who is going to Names this year?

Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey Wes,

I'll be there of course. Have me paged so we can have a coffee.

I'd love to say hi.

Anybody interested if I post the 2009 Seminars line-up here?

Absolutely, I'm staying both days this year. First year I was eyes agog looking at the
displays, last year, I did one day of checking the displays and catching the seminars with
a trip home that night. Seminars are going to be a big part of my interest this year.

The EMC2 crew is going to be there. I'm really looking forward to that.

Will Mr Ginger be there again this year? I think that is the gent that put on the diy cnc
seminar. I'd like to catch it again.

Wes