Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default 90% of Mexican guns from the US? Horsehit!!

On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 15:01:12 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Just goes to show how much the public trusts the Obamassiah..and what
they are willing to do to prepare for the Day.

Shrug..works for me!

Im glad others are buying lots and lots of guns and ammo. I was not
looking forwards to shooting all those Leftwingers. Im glad to see
others are preparing for the Day.
It will help take the load off me.

Gunner

People have been hoarding since the election in fear of anticipated
shortages or unavailability. This increased demand has created the
very shortages and price increases they feared. A dealer in St. Cloud,
MN told me that people who don't even reload have been buying primers.
They hope to scalp them for profit at gun shows, etc. His store got a
shipment in, sold 100K primers in 4 hours a bit over a week ago.
Another guy told me that Gander has 3 million primers on order.

Things will settle down. They are already starting to -- but the
price hikes have stuck, fancy that. I found some primers here in town
this week for about $40 per 1000. Last fall they were about $22 per
1000.