Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default 90% of Mexican guns from the US? Horsehit!!

cavelamb wrote:

The same. Nice little pistol.

Well made (machined metal! WE on topic - sorta)

It was fairly inexpensive purchased during a time I was concerned that I did have someone
that wanted to do me harm.

Given the small size, it gives respectable feedback, recoil wise when you touch it off.
Magazines are a bit pricey.

I've shot Lee 102g cast bullets and jacketed out of it. Nice thing about a blow back
action is the barrel has no links or bushings. I always shoot better with it or my .357
Ruger Security Six target model.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller