Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101.....

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Hey, we develop a special hassle-resistant coating after 30 years or so.
It's a nice place if you know where to go -- a lot like Michigan in that
regard. I spent a summer living in the UP, in the back of my old Bell Tel
truck, chasing trout. That's a nice place to be. However, civilization
looked good after I crossed the bridge and came home. g

Those trout are still there but the state isn't one to move to unless you don't need to
work.

The beaches and ocean here are our equivalent.

The ocean was the best part of visiting NJ other than some obscure bakery that sold Kaiser
rolls. 6 grocery bags full of fresh out of the oven lovelies, some whipped sweet butter
and many miles to get home. There was more than one reason to leave NJ

Best thoughts,

Wes

Thanks, Wes. I'm not moving in a hurry, but my reasons to stay here are
declining.

It is hard to leave home. Even a hermit of sorts like me likes to stay in familiar
surroundings.

You have kid(s), if enough of them move to the same area, you might move. I have only
family, they are all here. Roots are deep, I doubt we will uproot.

Wes