Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default Shoulder Tripod??

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Back when I was video-capturing my children I had a big-ass VHS
camcorder that rested on my shoulder. Manageable easily for an hour
without tiring.

Now I have a little Canon with swing out view screen.

Gets very tiring to hold at arm's length... especially during an
8-year-old granddaughter's birthday party ;-)

Is there such a thing as a "shoulder tripod" to assist with this?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Try B&H photo, This one seems to fit the request.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/150488-REG/Cullmann_CU_3090_3090_Travelpod.html

But I would get a mono Manfrotto with a ball head... ( I already have a
monopod with out a head)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=search&A=search&Q=&ci=0&sb=bs%2Cupper%28ds% 29&sq=asc&sortDrop=Brand%3A+A+to+Z&ac=&bsi=&bhs=t& ci=397&shs=&at=Brand_Manfrotto+by+Bogen+Imaging&ba sicSubmit=Submit+Query

Cheers