Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Malcolm Moore Malcolm Moore is offline

Default Shoulder Tripod??

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 11:28:52 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Back when I was video-capturing my children I had a big-ass VHS
camcorder that rested on my shoulder. Manageable easily for an hour
without tiring.

Now I have a little Canon with swing out view screen.

Gets very tiring to hold at arm's length... especially during an
8-year-old granddaughter's birthday party ;-)

Is there such a thing as a "shoulder tripod" to assist with this?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Does your isp block access to google? :-)

If you enter

shoulder mount camera
or
shoulder brace camera

you'll get lots of hits ranging from diy made from plumbing fittings,
to units costing hundreds.

--
Regards
Malcolm