Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Nichols Robert Nichols is offline

Default Electrical schematics on Linux?

In article ,
Ignoramus12193 wrote:
:On 2009-04-02, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
: On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:17:58 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus12193
scrawled the following:
:
:
:I never lost any data on my computer.
:
:I take backups very seriously.
:
:I consider backups to be the single most important task of any
:computer.
:
: Agreed, but did you from day one? If so, you'd be the first person
: I've ever met to have done so.
:
:
:I did it from day one, yes. Or maybe from the first or second
:year. But I was fortunate in that I started backing things up before I
:had any data loss.

Absolutely from day one here. I have many not-so-fond memories of
Norton Backup and the rather large sets of floppy disks needed to back
up my first '386.