Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101.....

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:19:02 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 19:34:13 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Just don't complain about the heat, damit.

We don't even mention it until it's over 100 degrees for 30 days.
Then we can start braggin'!

I don't mind heat, long as it is a dry heat. It's that muggy damp
that killed me. "Its only 85 degrees. Humidity about 85% too." Kind
of weather to make you think it would be a good Idea to find a place
in the shade, and the breeze to set a spell. Say, till around sunset.

Where I live, in the California desert, would be nice..

Baloney. Your area has too few jobs, double the national unemployment
rate, and too many families like yours - a house full of adults who
don't want to work. That's the opposite of culture or nice.

except for the
****ing taxes thingy.

LOL Yes, property taxes in CA can be high. But that doesn't apply to
lousy neighborhoods like yours, where the taxes are a mere $400 a
year.
http://www.recorder.co.kern.ca.us/pr...type=atn&teno=
A clear reflection of the value of the property and the amenities.

We have about 8 months of 110F at 20%

You're so full of crap.
http://www.propertymaps.com/location...ommunity_demos
Average July high temp is 97.

The rest of the time,..we have fog

Annual rainfall 6", about half of what we get in my part of
"aridzona". Your town is a cheap place for deadbeats to live, and
fortunately for your family, California is pretty generous with the
social services. Which brings us to the primary reason that you'll
never move - because re-upping for bennies in some other state would
take away from your Usenet time.

Wayne