Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101.....

pyotr filipivich wrote:
Let the Record show that cavelamb on or about
Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:46:33 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
I've seen New Jersey too many times. Virginia would be good for you. Texas, unless near
Austin, might be too much for you.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Just don't complain about the heat, damit.

We don't even mention it until it's over 100 degrees for 30 days.
Then we can start braggin'!

I don't mind heat, long as it is a dry heat. It's that muggy damp
that killed me. "Its only 85 degrees. Humidity about 85% too." Kind
of weather to make you think it would be a good Idea to find a place
in the shade, and the breeze to set a spell. Say, till around sunset.

Richard

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Sorry! My previous should have been more detailed.

I meant 100 degrees - that's all day long - midnight to midnight.
It warms up better during the day, but if it drops to 2 digits, you have
to start all over again...

The sea breezes off the gulf can make it as far as San Antonio in the evenings.
That often runs the summer humidity up to unity.

I don't know what causes it to be so humid around Dallas.
Probably just yankee sweating?