Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101.....

Let the Record show that cavelamb on or about
Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:46:33 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I've seen New Jersey too many times. Virginia would be good for you. Texas, unless near
Austin, might be too much for you.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Just don't complain about the heat, damit.

We don't even mention it until it's over 100 degrees for 30 days.
Then we can start braggin'!

I don't mind heat, long as it is a dry heat. It's that muggy damp
that killed me. "Its only 85 degrees. Humidity about 85% too." Kind
of weather to make you think it would be a good Idea to find a place
in the shade, and the breeze to set a spell. Say, till around sunset.

Richard

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!