Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Source for LCD monitor?

RB wrote:

Hey guys
I want to toss the old CRT video monitor perched atop my Emco 5 CNC.
I want to replace it with a small flat-panel display.
So I am looking for a good deal on a surplus or refurb (i.e. cheap) flat
panel with RCA video input.
Can be monochrome, though I'd prefer color.
Can even be a small TV, or a DVD player if it as RCA video input.
I've done searches several ways but can't find anything so far.

I'm not familiar with your machine. Having said that, I had a 5 axis waterjet cell built
around an AB8400B control that the terminal's CRT went dead. It had a 50-75 ohm video
input. A cheap monitor for a security camera I bought from Sam's club back around 1999 or
so got me back up and running.

Just a thought.

Wes