Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Electrical schematics on Linux?

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:17:58 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus12193
scrawled the following:

On 2009-04-02, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:10:08 -0600, the infamous Lew Hartswick
scrawled the following:

Ignoramus25062 wrote:
What is the matter with a pencil and paper?????

Nothing wrong.

Personally, I like to keep everything in the computer, that way I do
not lose it.

OH!! Personally I like to keep things on paper that way I
don't loose it. :-)
...lew...

Congrats, Lew and Ig. You're the first among us who has never lost a
piece of paper or a bit of data from a computer, respectively.

We salute you. (OK, guys, both middle fingers NOW!

I never lost any data on my computer.

I take backups very seriously.

I consider backups to be the single most important task of any
computer.

Agreed, but did you from day one? If so, you'd be the first person
I've ever met to have done so.

--
You can't do anything about the length of your life,
but you _can_ do something about its width and depth.