Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12193 Ignoramus12193 is offline

Default Electrical schematics on Linux?

On 2009-04-02, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:10:08 -0600, the infamous Lew Hartswick
scrawled the following:

Ignoramus25062 wrote:
What is the matter with a pencil and paper?????

Nothing wrong.

Personally, I like to keep everything in the computer, that way I do
not lose it.

OH!! Personally I like to keep things on paper that way I
don't loose it. :-)
...lew...

Congrats, Lew and Ig. You're the first among us who has never lost a
piece of paper or a bit of data from a computer, respectively.

We salute you. (OK, guys, both middle fingers NOW!

I never lost any data on my computer.

I take backups very seriously.

I consider backups to be the single most important task of any
computer.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/