Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default reliability of Pioneer plasma sets

Arfa Daily wrote:

Bright sunshine here at the moment, but I'd still rather be out your way !
Had a severe weather warning on my Weather Channel desktop for Orlando
Airport yesterday. Very heavy thunder and hail I think it said. Been a while
since I saw a good storm. We're gonna try and get out some time in May.
Based on previous visits at that sort of time, should be quite nice then ??

With Florida you never know. Central Florida is under another severe
storm watch tonight.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!