Christian McArdle

Default Part L low energy fittings

I only use them in the cupboards and table lamps. Is this the required
amount ? Out of nine light fittings and six table lamps, I wonder if it is
enough to stop this global warming. :-))

I use low energy lights absolutely everywhere. I do not possess a filament
lightbulb, except in the car. I object to being told that my nice pretty low
energy lightbulbs (which look like standard lightbulbs) have to be thrown
out to be replaced by something shaped like a 1960's housing estate gone
wrong, complete with urine stained aerial walkways.

Christian.