Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Limbaugh tells NYC to Drop Dead G

"ATP*" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"ATP*" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Rush Limbaugh to NY: Drop Dead

Monday, March 30, 2009 10:34 PM

Angered by a New York state plan to tax residents earning over
$500,000 per year, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh vowed Monday
to sell all of his property and shut down his operations there and
move them to Texas, a state with no income tax.

I think it's a lot easier to score Oxy in Texas and Florida, plus he'll
be closer to the Dominican Republic where he can put his "stimulus" plan
to work.

I never "scored Oxy" and I'm seriously considering moving myself and all
the jobs I provide to a no-tax and right-to-work state. I imagine most
job providers think the same way. Who's going to provide your monthly
cheese-check? Still have something smart to say? Can you even see the
end of your nose?

Sorry I insulted your hero, dittohead.

I don't listen to Rush, colonhead. But, I defend his right to say and move
where he pleases with my last breath.