Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default Limbaugh tells NYC to Drop Dead G

"Steve W." wrote in message
ATP* wrote:

Sorry we outed you for a Leftwinger. And I actually liked you.

Pity eh?

Gunner

I like you when you're not jumping to conclusions or insulting someone
because you think they disagree with you. I'm not a big fan of unions or
high taxes. I just don't find Limbaugh's rant credible.Mayor Bloomberg is
Republican, he is liberal on social issues but hardly a leftwinger or
anti-business. Before Spitzer (Client 9) and Paterson, our supposedly
conservative Governor Pataki passed up opportunities to pare the state
budget and get NY on the right track.

NY has NEVER had a real conservative in office.

Plus with the fact that Silver, Smith and Paterson are tax and spenders
who have never met a tax they didn't like, NY is heading down the slope
faster than ever. What this state really needs is term limits for ALL
offices as well as MAJOR election law reform. Never going to happen
though since the Albany/NYC crowd will never allow it.

--
Steve W.

As I said, supposedly conservative. The state legislature is beholden to
special interest public unions.