Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Limbaugh tells NYC to Drop Dead G

Mark Rand wrote:

America, land of the selfish...

Count our dead on various foreign battlefields. Selfish would be that we pull out of NATO
and let Europe protect themselves. They are ****ing and moaning about supporting the good
war in Afghanistan.

I'm tempering my comment with the recognition that when we spend our valuable assets, the
members of our military, the UK is there with us.

I'm of a mind to bring all our servicemen home and let the world police itself on their
own dime, not mine. There is a certain type of people that leach off of anothers and then
increase their demands like it is some sort of right of birth. I'm describing the EU.

Regards,

Wes