Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default Limbaugh tells NYC to Drop Dead G

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 03:36:05 -0400, "ATP*"
wrote:

"Buerste" wrote in message
. ..

"ATP*" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Rush Limbaugh to NY: Drop Dead

Monday, March 30, 2009 10:34 PM

Angered by a New York state plan to tax residents earning over
$500,000 per year, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh vowed Monday
to sell all of his property and shut down his operations there and
move them to Texas, a state with no income tax.

I think it's a lot easier to score Oxy in Texas and Florida, plus he'll
be closer to the Dominican Republic where he can put his "stimulus"
plan
to work.

I never "scored Oxy" and I'm seriously considering moving myself and all
the jobs I provide to a no-tax and right-to-work state. I imagine most
job providers think the same way. Who's going to provide your monthly
cheese-check? Still have something smart to say? Can you even see the
end of your nose?

Sorry I insulted your hero, dittohead.

Sorry we outed you for a Leftwinger. And I actually liked you.

Pity eh?

Gunner

I like you when you're not jumping to conclusions or insulting someone
because you think they disagree with you. I'm not a big fan of unions or
high taxes. I just don't find Limbaugh's rant credible.Mayor Bloomberg is a
Republican, he is liberal on social issues but hardly a leftwinger or
anti-business. Before Spitzer (Client 9) and Paterson, our supposedly
conservative Governor Pataki passed up opportunities to pare the state
budget and get NY on the right track.