Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default reliability of Pioneer plasma sets

Arfa Daily wrote:

I know what you mean. I think that the older you get, the less inclined you
become to actually getting off your arse and doing these things ... I have a
graphic LCD panel sitting here on the table by the side of me. There is a
board that I built hooked to it, and I have a proper professional IDE /
compiler installed on the computer. I found some routines on the net,
imported them to the IDE and compiled them and loaded them up to the PIC. It
sort of worked, but there is some issue with there being both a vertical and
a horizontal 'echo'. Could be hardware. Could be software. And there it has
sat for at least 2 years. I was really enthusiastic when I started on the
project. Now, I can't even be fagged to look a bit deeper into the routines,
to see if I can write a simple diagnostic to prove out the hardware. Very
sad really. Actually, all I want to do right now, is jet off to sunny
Florida, on holiday ... :-)

Its supposed to rain most of the week.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!