Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default For Sale or Trade: 8" Super Index horizontal/vertical rotarytable (with 3-jaw chuck) for milling machine

On Mar 31, 6:12*pm, Wes wrote:
Jim Wilkins wrote:
A platform lift (stacker) .....

That is an awesomely useful tool. *I've changed small dies, small assembly presses, and
tooling details with those. *Too often I grab an elevator table when this fine machine
would do the job as well or better.
WEs

Unfortunately not an awesomely affordable tool.

Mine cost $10, plus about $50 for rebuilding. I haven't seen one that
actually works sell at an auction for under $125.

I ordered a crank-up Vestil from Northern when I was at Segway to lift
them up to benchtop height. It worked well and didn't leak oil on the
lab floor, of course, but the ratchet mechanism was louder than the
whole production line.

Jim Wilkins