Posted to alt.home.repair
mgee1960 mgee1960 is offline

Default Pressure washer - no high pressure

mgee1960 had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...re-217682-.htm
:
I have a gas powered PW that will sometimes not spray at all or sometimes
stop spraying as I am using it. Is the unloader valve the deal with the
spring & double nut on it?
Thanks for any insight or direction where to find detailed information on
this topic.
Mgee1960

-------------------------------------
wrote:

On Tue, 15 May 2007 13:14:51 -0700, Oren wrote:

I never worked on one, myself. My only problem once was a clogged
tip.

I did read that #4 can still stick, even without freezing. Just by
sitting for long periods of time.

BTW, what type of fluid is used in these pumps?

Yes they do. I have got to the point that I shoot a little oil in the
pump when I am shutting it down, just so it won't lock up. My water
sucks here (SW Fla)

There is motor oil in the pump but not on the "water" side

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/