Posted to alt.home.repair
kjdub kjdub is offline

Default DIY Overhead Garage Storage Pulley System plans needed.

kjdub had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ed-288717-.htm
:
Did you ever get any info on this? I'm trying to do the same thing and
not having much luck finding any helpful info either.

-------------------------------------
Ward wrote:

DIY Overhead Garage Storage Pulley System plans needed.

Hi.

I've been searching the internet for a do-it-yourself overhead garage
storage system that I can raise and lower. I'm planning on using a
sheet of 3/4 OSB for the shelf and then raising and lowering it on a
pulley system to get some seldom used stuff up and out of the way in
the garage. Can someone find a web site that has some plans for doing
such a thing? I've seen the steel versions for purchase, but I want to
build my own.