Posted to alt.home.repair
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Offset Toilet Flange Extender

I need to move a toilet back about a half inch. It is mounted on a
cast iron flange and pipe. I could remove the current flange and
replace it with an offset flange but this is a very old home and I'm
sure that it would be a major effort to remove the current flange.
There is an adapter ring on top of the flange to bring it level with
the tile floor.

There are a lot of places on the Web that sell straight adapters that
fit on top of flanges; does anyone know where I could get an offset
adapter which would both lift the surface and move it back an inch or
so? I've googled on dozens of combinations but found nothing.

Thanks,

Paul