Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pheeh.zero@gmail.com is offline

Default What are the Fire Risks of Burning a CD?

On Mar 29, 4:22*am, wrote:
I bought a CD burner and I am planning to burn a CD in a few weeks,
after I read all the manuals, figure out all the wiring, and other
preparatory stuff. *I'm worried about fire risks. *Should I move the
computer outdoors in case it does burst into flames? *How quickly do
these fires spread? *Is there any smoke or sparks prior to ignition,
allowing enough time to get an extinguisher?

Remove tongue from inside of cheek! (and preclude the yanking of limbs)