Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Panoramic spectrum analysis

On 3/29/2009 8:45 AM Jeff Liebermann spake thus:

As for the demise of classical music FM stations, in the Monterey Bay
area, we have KBOQ:
http://www.kbach.com
In the SF Bay area, there is KDFC:
http://www.kdfc.com

.... which is only a faint shadow of its former self, now playing nothing
but "easy listening" classical pieces and war horses.

When I moved here, not only were there 2 FM classical stations, but KDFC
broadcast in *AM* as well (there were a couple of other classical AM
stations as well). So I'd say classical music radio is in a rather steep
decline.

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)