Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone going to WESTEC?

yes, I plan to go, I don't know what day - probably spend 4 hours or so
rushing through it to get an idea of what's going on (and maybe find some
hints on how to make those old car hood hinges) - also ENCO is there and in
the past they've offered free shipping for anything bought at the show - a
couple of years ago I bought a surface plate on sale - that was a great
bargain, particularly with free shipping.

"steamer" wrote in message
--Gonna do the whirlwind tour Monday, looking for lathes. Anyone
else going? What fer?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Imagine what I could do if
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : I knew what I was doing...