Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default anyone need lead/linotype metal/etc

We went through a keel and the wrong metal. It would be best
to use one or two old keels.

Martin

cavelamb wrote:
Bill Noble wrote:
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
Hope you get some Gunner - I'm getting my Dads. We already talked.

I just have to get my income tax money returned from RITA that was
stolen
by the IRS (different division...).

Martin

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:37:03 -0700, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

I have a friend who now doesn't want to keep a goodly pile of lead
and old linotype metal that he's accumulated - near Los Angeles -
if we have to ship, $1 per pound in flat rate boxes (60 pounds per
box) works - as usual, contact me per my web site if you need some
Lynotype? How much do you have?

Gunner

probably a ton or two

I'll eventually need 1200 pounds for a keel, but shipping would cost an
arm and leg. I'll just melt down an old keel if possible...