Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default Panoramic spectrum analysis

DManzaluni wrote:

On Mar 28, 9:38 am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

snip
Surely this could be useful now, as well as being useful for broadband
signal detection, showing signal strength as well as how stable the
signal is?

You can buy an inexpensive WiFi detector at RatShack and elsewhere.

Those are not spectrum analyzers. I am interested in talking with anyone
who has purchased the Airsleuth spectrum analyzer, which is uses HomeRF2
NICs, to learn about installation details you encounter. Details of the
product are he

http://www.NutsAboutNets.com/perform...umanalyzer.htm

If you are serious about doing some signal and spectrum monitoring in the WiFi
bands, this may be a useful choice. I have the hardware but am interested in
hearing of the installation experience another user encounters with either the
Airsleuth-Pro or Airsleuth-Lite product.

Michael