Posted to sci.electronics.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Panoramic spectrum analysis

DManzaluni wrote:

On Mar 28, 9:38 am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
snip
FM is no longer a significant program source for many listeners, especially
with the decline in classical and jazz stations.

Dont take your point: In my area there are plenty of classical choices
and with a knob tuner, it is interesting to see where the stations are
and how strong they are, though this signal strength business doesnt
seem to be as important as it is with WiFi.

Where, pray tell, are classical stations that numerous?