Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default anyone need lead/linotype metal/etc

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:37:03 -0700, "Bill Noble"
wrote:

I have a friend who now doesn't want to keep a goodly pile of lead and old
linotype metal that he's accumulated - near Los Angeles - if we have to
ship, $1 per pound in flat rate boxes (60 pounds per box) works - as usual,
contact me per my web site if you need some

Lynotype?

How much do you have?

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product*
A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced
before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone
before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected
they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual
and moral principles."
—Sun Tzu
*