Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless

Default Paging Jeff Liebermann

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:57:11 -0600, msg wrote:

Do you happen to have a Mammoth1 compatible cleaning tape to inspect?
If so, please read my thread about cleaning tape ID problems at...

(note: substitute the hated 'aioe.org' for your-nntp-host - works for
anyone)

...and let me know what you see in your tape.

I don't have a cleaning tape, but one of my customers does, maybe. As
I recall, M1 is 20GB uncompressed, while M2 is 60GB. Yeah, they have
M1. Nothing like 1980's technology and raising the dead.

I had to find the thread by buzzword and author. The above message ID
is broken somewhe
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc/browse_thread/thread/ef649081d6c7b85f/f606f2ca65572395?hl=en&q=mammoth+author:msg#f606f2 ca65572395

I'll look, but I probably won't have time for a few days. Sorry(tm).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D