Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Keith Marshall Keith Marshall is offline

Default Anyone doing any actual metalwork?

That's some mighty fine looking stuff.

Thanks!

I'd like to find a tubing roller already made that's reasonable. I know I
could make one, and maybe I will, but at this stage of life, I'd rather
buy one ready to go. You got any for sale? Know of anyone?

Harbor Freight recently started selling one for a pretty good price.

Haven't seen one in person yet but I found a video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO1FOxscqqM

Looks like he's working pretty hard but he's bending .120 wall tubing so I'm
not suprised.

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"SteveB" wrote in message
That's some mighty fine looking stuff. I'd like to find a tubing roller
already made that's reasonable. I know I could make one, and maybe I
will, but at this stage of life, I'd rather buy one ready to go. You got
any for sale? Know of anyone?

Class?

Class? -Ben Stein-

Steve

"Keith Marshall" wrote in message
What's everyone up to? So much damn political talk going on, you can't
hear the jaybirds.

I built a couple of ring rollers. Kind of a slip roll for plate, rod and
bar stock. Works pretty good on square tubing too!

A fair share of machining and welding:

http://www.progressivelogic.com/mf/ringroller.html

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"SteveB" wrote in message
news
I bought two gates at a yard sale that I'm going to mount in the garden.
Got a great old office chair that needs a little MIG welding to stabilize
the base. I went through a little 1.2 hp Gamefisher motor I got with my
used fishing boat. I'm getting some steel ready to make window awnings,
and getting the sewing machine tuned up.

Steve