Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Some things, only Dad can do.....

On Mar 20, 8:37*pm, (Malcolm Hoar) wrote:
In article , Mike wrote:

Why can no one else hear this and investigate?? *Ah, the burdens we
bear.....

Okay folks....what else can only be done by Dad?

There's no Dad in our house, just a husband and a wife.

* Adding oil to the car (despite warning lights)

Neither of us likes messing with cars; we have the mechanic do it.

* Adding rinse aid to the dishwasher

Whichever of us notices that the indicator has gone all the way
down to "Add". Either of us might unload the dishwasher.

* Cleaning the lint filter in the dryer

Me, every time I use the dryer.

* Replacing HVAC filters

Either of us might do this.

* Fixing blocked toilets (my personal fav)

I'll use the plunger if I'm responsible for a FTF.
If a snake is required, I happily defer to my husband.

* Cunnilingus

Sorry, I'm just not that flexible (darnit).

He usually kills spiders, since he's arachnophobic.

The toilet seat rule in our house is: Make sure it's
the way you need it before you start.

Cindy Hamilton