Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart[_2_] Jim Stewart[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone doing any actual metalwork?

Terry wrote:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:31:35 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Been working rather furiously on a turned five
part enclosure for an electronic instrument I'm
designing. Got a proof of concept unit and a
3d modeled proto turned on my Jet lathe and had
a real machinist make me 4 more preproduction
units. Played around with Alodining the parts
and painting them with bake-on phenolic resin
paint.

Hi Jim, where do you get bake-on phenolic resin paint? I have an
application not at all related to painting...

Here you go...

http://www.johnnorrellarms.com/molyresin_about.asp