Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default Anyone doing any actual metalwork?

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:22:03 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Would metal window screen work? Make a denim/screen/denim sandwich and
then sew up a jacket. I have a freind with an upholstry business that
would do this very cheap if I tell her its for a freind.

Karl

Interesting idea. Mary also sews...

They have shark suits, and meatpackers use metal chain mail. If you could
pick up some of that cheap, it would have more flex AND it would probably be
pretty breathable. Course, you'd look like the tin man, but .........

Steve