Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default This is just great - who's the guilty one

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:36:23 +0000, Steve Walker wrote:

All well and good, but as an average sort of citizen, if I see someone
committing a crime, how the hell am I to know what the current
sentencing guidelines are and what exceptions there are? I probably
won't even know which specific crimes they are commiting, with the wierd
and wonderful system of law that we have.

That's why the best advice is to gather evidence, description, distinctive
features, transport type/make/colours/numbers etc and call the Police to
deal with it.

--
Cheers
Dave.