Default Anyone _not_ like routers?

On 18 Oct 2003 20:04:33 -0700, (Phil) wrote:

I just started doing more woodworking projects. My router had lain
idle for about 3 yrs. I got a new set of bits and am having a lot of
fun doing things that i hadn't been able to do before, mainly because
i only had a basic set of bits. I am also going to take up using a
scraper instead of using sandpaper so much. I do woodworking for fun,
so i use what is fun for me, in this case a router. i would imagine
that those who are against power tools are having fun doing it their
way. Also have a really old hand planer passed down from my father
which I haven't mastered yet, but i will. So i do my own thing, my own
way, whatever I find fun. If its power tools then its power tools. If
and when it ceases to be fun, then i will dedicate more time to my
other interests.
Ken, making dust/chips in NS