Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy Christopher Tidy is offline

Default Looking for an A.C. Sphinx oil bath air cleaner

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Christopher Tidy wrote:

Anyone got one they want to sell, or know where I might find one? I'm
looking for this specific air cleaner, or one very similar, not one
which does the same job.

It looks VERY much like the Gravely oil bath cleaners:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAVELY-L1-OIL-B...QQcmdZViewItem

or
http://tinyurl.com/ca3mqd

I can take a better picture of mine and/or measure it if you want.

It looks similar, but deeper to me. It appears to be taller with a
reduced diameter section below the top.

Thanks for the offer of measuring your Gravely cleaner. For the moment,
I think I'll pass and see if I can find the genuine article, but I may
get back to you if I cannot.

Best wishes,

Chris