Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Machine makes 100.000 sandbags per day

"EXT" wrote in
anews.com:

Jimw wrote:
They were just showing on the tv news about the Red River floods.
They said they got 3 machines from Canada that can each make 100,000
sandbags per day. That's pretty amazing in itself, but they came
from Canada. Why dont they have these in the US? And why would
Canada even have them, I dont recall ever hearing about flooding in
Canada, and even if there was a flood, it would likely turn to ice
anyhow.

As a Canadian who can see US TV news, I have noted that little news
comes from outside of the US, except possibly the war or when a US
politician travels. Very little information is given about Canada
which is next door.

We do have floods and it doesn't turn to ice any more than it does in
the northern states. The sandbag machines may have come from Canada,
but I have seen other sandbag machines being used in other areas of
the US so it is possible that they were even made in the US or at
least are used in the US.

I know it is amazing to comprehend, but Canada is not all a great
wasteland. We are actually quite civilized and do make things too.

Not sure where you are in Canada but I lived outside the Burlington, VT
area for many many years. Aware of many Canada happenings & of course,
Montreal - bright lights, drinking, strip clubs, rue Sainte-Catherine,
aka Saint Catherine Street. Being so close, cable company carried CTV. I
thought we were hit hard by the great ice storm of 1998 then saw on TV
the huge metal electrical transmission towers falling over among other
things.

But the best thing about Canada is that's where the Red Green Show came
from!!!

Red...
p.s. nice tits up there too.