Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] beecrofter@yahoo.com is offline

Default Machine makes 100.000 sandbags per day

On Mar 25, 4:46*am, Jimw wrote:
They were just showing on the tv news about the Red River floods.
They said they got 3 machines from Canada that can each make 100,000
sandbags per day. *That's pretty amazing in itself, but they came from
Canada. *Why dont they have these in the US? *And why would Canada
even have them, I dont recall ever hearing about flooding in Canada,
and even if there was a flood, it would likely turn to ice anyhow. *

I think I'd like one of these sandbagging machines too. I could build
a whole sandbag house in one day. *Or better yet, add some Portland
Cement to the sand and make a permanent house.

Jim

Because we have a 100,000 illegal alians and shovels available.