Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Keith Marshall Keith Marshall is offline

Default Anyone doing any actual metalwork?

What's everyone up to? So much damn political talk going on, you can't
hear the jaybirds.

I built a couple of ring rollers. Kind of a slip roll for plate, rod and
bar stock. Works pretty good on square tubing too!

A fair share of machining and welding:

http://www.progressivelogic.com/mf/ringroller.html

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"SteveB" wrote in message
news
I bought two gates at a yard sale that I'm going to mount in the garden.
Got a great old office chair that needs a little MIG welding to stabilize
the base. I went through a little 1.2 hp Gamefisher motor I got with my
used fishing boat. I'm getting some steel ready to make window awnings,
and getting the sewing machine tuned up.

Steve