Silvan

Default Anyone _not_ like routers?

The Guy wrote:

It sounds like your woodworking may be as much about the journey as the
destination. If you truly enjoy the process of woodowrking, your
projects will as enjoyable to do as hey are to complete.

There's definitely something to that.

I could sit here for an hour thinking out loud, but I guess I'll spare
everyone. In the end, I can leave all the self analysis at the door and
just consider that if I'm content, that's really all I need to worry about.

turning out projects more important than actually working on them. At
some point you will decide which show you like better:T he Woodright's
Shop or The New Yankee Workshop...

I used to watch both when I watched them, but that was many years before I
ever touched a tool or a piece of wood that wasn't bound for the fireplace.
I don't think I've seen either show since I got out of high school.

I've always admired Roy, but I don't quite want to give up *all* power. For
one thing, I've just ordered a lathe, and I really do want to get a bandsaw
soon.

I could resaw these oak 6x6s with a hand saw for less money, but I guess I'm
not *that* much of a Neander. At least not yet...

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/