Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Aloris #8 tool holder (AXA) question.

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:12:40 -0400, Wes wrote:

I've been coveting an Aloris #8 tool holder with HSS tooling. I can't tell from Aloris,
Enco, or MSC which HSS tool comes with it. There is a range of 4 tpi to 10 tpi. If it
comes with the 4, I'd like to buy the 10 in the same shipment.

Anyone know the answer?

The Aloris catalog says it depends on the size. AXA comes with a P-10;
BXA, CXA - P-6; CA, DA, EA - P4. Or you can get a specific blade upon
request.

What size are you looking for? I think I have a bladeless AXA-8 that I
might sell or trade.

--
Ned Simmons