Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce In Bangkok Bruce In Bangkok is offline

Default Anyone doing any actual metalwork?

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:30:23 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:52:20 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

I bought two gates at a yard sale that I'm going to mount in the garden.
Got a great old office chair that needs a little MIG welding to stabilize
the base. I went through a little 1.2 hp Gamefisher motor I got with my
used fishing boat. I'm getting some steel ready to make window awnings, and
getting the sewing machine tuned up.

What's everyone up to? So much damn political talk going on, you can't hear
the jaybirds.

Steve

I haven't done jack **** lately beyond overhauling the treadmill.

I'm confident with MIG but I stil need to address E-field issues with
TIG re my implanted cardioverter.

Re the implant. I am (not) looking forward to a "pacemaker" sometime
in the next few years. I understand that is not what you have but was
your research in any way relevant to pacemakers. Sure would hate to
strike an arc and have my heart stop :-(

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)