Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default OT Supermarket Trolleys

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:41:07 UTC, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:59:40 -0500, Jules wrote:

Hmm, not sure. If so, I do wish he'd had the sense to make the rear
wheels pivot (as they do on UK ones) - having to physically pick up a
fully-loaded trolley in a packed shop so you can move it sideways and
get around things is a real pain in the backside.

Just needs a different driving technique. The trollies in CostCo (American
company) have fixed rear wheels and to be honest I prefer them. Get a 4
wheel steer trolly with an iffy wheel or on a slope in the car park and
they are difficult to control. Not so with the fixed rear wheels.

I agree. Never have trouble with Costco trolleys....the one I used last
week was brand new too!

http://www.diybanter.com