Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Supermarket Trolleys

In article ,
"Arfa Daily" writes:

"Matty F" wrote in message

No he's talking about Supermarket Trolleys like the heading says

Translated to "Shopping Carts" for our US cousins ...

Reminds me the first time I saw "No Strollers" at the escalator
entrance to a US shopping mall, which I took to mean the
tramps/druggies wandering around aimlessly should stay outside.
Actually, it means no push chairs, which would explain why there
were a number of tramps/druggies wandering around aimlessly
inside...

--
Andrew Gabriel